Caregivers and Nurses: Click here to Place Your Free Listing Today
Private Duty CNA, HHA - Melrose, Massachusetts
- Private Duty CNA, HHA available for hire. I have over 16 years experience. I am looking for a full time senior care position with private family. Please contact me to discuss duties and pay rate. Thank you so much. Joanna. (617) 966-2835 Zip: 02176 Reply
CNA - Billerica, Massachusetts
- I am an experienced CNA, I've been in the field for the last 8 yrs and I also have experience with clients who have a learning disability and mental retardation, all my certificates are current. Zip: 01821 Reply
Nurturing Caregiver - Rockport, Massachusetts
- Helping people live full independent and dignified lives in the comfort of their own homes since 1991. Dedicated to providing in home care that enriches patients lives. Committed to helping patients maintain the highest possible level of independent living. Highly dependable and reliable caregiver who enjoys taking care of the Elderly. Zip: 01966 Reply
Caregiver with an emphasis on CARE - Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Experienced in Personal Care at Home, Assisted Living & Nursing Home Facilities. Specializing in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care, Helping Families with Respite Care, Doctor's Appointments, Shopping, Lunch, and Creative Activities. CORI checked by local school system. Can stay overnight. References available. Zip: 02360 Reply
PCA/Caregiver - Springfield, Massachusetts
- Hello, I am a PCA/Caregiver also a companion. I have great work ethics and personal references. I am reliable and have a clean cori check and own my own vehicle. I can cook, shop, clean, and take you to appointments. I like pets and I am a good listener and conversationalist. I am looking for a client to care for or with a parent who may need care. I can do some overnights also. If you take care of a parent and need to get a weekend away I could arrange that. I have reasonable rates and I am trustworthy. Thank you, Sherri Zip: 01119 Reply
Personal Care Attendant Position Needed - Pembroke, Massachusetts
- I am a young adult seeking a live-in Personal Care Attendant position with the exchange of free room and board. I currently work full time as a Bilingual Paraprofessional for the Brockton Schools. I recently graduated from college a couple of years ago with a B.S. in Psychology. I have compassion for people who are in need of assistance emotionally or physically, have volunteered with the elderly, and grew up in an elderly home as a child. I am very responsible, neat, and organized. I also have good moral habits such as going to church, not drinking, or not out with bad crowds. I do not like cigarettes or pets. My full time work schedule is Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 3:00pm. I also attend church services on Wednesdays and Sundays. I am willing to assist an elderly person in any area other than giving baths, changing diapers, or any medical procedure which I am not trained in. Zip: 02359 Reply
Experienced Caregiver Available with 17 years experience - Worcester, Massachusetts
- I have 17 years experience working with mostly elderly clients in their own homes. I can provide references on request. I can work days, evenings, overnights and/or weekends by arrangement. I enjoy the interaction with my clients. I am available now for the next assignment.
Experienced Caregiver Zip: 01520 Reply
Companion, Home Health Aide - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- I am a reliable, dependable companion home health aide with a great love and respect for the elderly. I have been doing this work for 4 plus years and love helping others. I am willing do to whatever it is you need help within your home. Full or part time days, night, overnights and weekends. I am also CPR certified. I have many excellent, local references. Please only those who need help for the elderly reply. Thank You, Jemila. I look forward to helping you to remain in your own home!
Home Health Aide Zip: 02139 Reply
CNA, HHA, Live-In Caregiver - Worcester, Massachusetts
- Hi, my name is Myriam and I am a Certified Nurse Assistance, Home
Health Aide, live-in caregiver with over twelve years experience
caring for patients with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Cancer, Parkinson's,
Stroke, Wheel chair bound, Urostomy care, Bed bound, Catheter care,
Diabetes, Colostomy care, Hoyer lifts, Blind, G-Tube feeding and
others. I assist with showers, bed baths, dressing, meal prep, grocery
shopping, light housekeeping and laundry, I also assist with Doc's
appt, prescription pick up, pre-fill medication boxes, medication
reminder, take them out for lunch, walks, family gatherings, do
puzzles or what their hobbies may be or be a companion to them.
References are available. Thank you.
Certified Nurse Assistance Zip: 01606 Reply
CNA/HHA Private Duty - Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Certified Nursing Assistant wants to care for your senior, nights and
weekends, 12 years experience, complete with reference. Please contact
Sheila. Zip: 02136 Reply
Experienced Live In / Live Out Caregiver - Waltham, Massachusetts
- I am a Certified Nurse Assistant and Home Health Aide. I have 5 years of experience as a caregiver. I'm available on a daily basis and willing to start immediately. I am caring, patient, committed, reliable, honest, and above all certified. I am well equipped with medication administration skills. Some of the duties include but not limited to assistance with all activities of daily living, driving to appointments, grocery shopping, house keeping etc. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank You, Diana. Zip: 02452 Reply
LPN with over 30 year experience - Northbridge, Massachusetts
- LPN with over thirty years experience working with the elderly population looking for a homecare job. I will do light housekeeping, prepare light meals, personal care and med reminders. I am available most weekdays from 8am until 3 or 4 pm and some weekend days. I am looking in the Northbridge area and surrounding towns. Hourly rate $18 to $20 per hour. I will also run errands. Zip: 01534 Reply
Certified Nurse's Aide, Private Duty - Concord, Massachusetts
- Hi, my name is Andrea, I'm a licenced CNA, for about 7 years and working
towards my Nursing Degree. I'm looking for a job, where I can truly be
helpful. My preferable hours would weekends, and/or week days overnight
shift. I can give references from previous clients that I have been
worked for. For further information, please feel fre to contact me.
Thank you for you attention, Andrea.
Zip: 01742 Reply
Certified Home Health Aide - E. Wareham, Massachusetts
- I am a certified Home Health Aide looking for work around the cape, but also available to travel. Positive personality and a honest caring person. Enjoys house work and cleaning and great company to elders as well as children. Thank you, Apryl Zip: 02538 Reply
Looking to do PCA or Homecare - Gardner, Massachusetts
- I am a very patient, caring, understanding, people person. I enjoy helping out others and have no problem with using vehicle transportation for clients needs. I have lots of experience as a Home Health Aide. Cared for elderly on oxygen in clients home. Took care of clients daily appointments and errands. Prepared meals to their convenience and companionship. I also provided personal care: Cooked, house cleaning, everything that needed to be done do to the inconvenience of being bedridden. I truly enjoy caring for the elderly. Zip: 01440 Reply
CNA seeking position as a caregiver/companion - Dudley, Massachusetts
- I am a Certified Nurses Aid with 45 years experience. My experience has been through working in Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Hospital, Medical hospitals, and caring for the elderly in their homes. I am a very caring and reliable person and can provide you with excellent referrals and work history. My schedule can be very flexible and suited to your needs. Zip: 01571 Reply
Home Healthcare Provider - Millbury, Massachusetts
- I'm a recent honors graduate from Salter College as a Medical Assistant. I have over 10 years of experience as an Emergency Medical Assistant and certified in BLS, EKG, CPR and Defibulation, and Blood borne pathogens. References and Resume available upon request. Zip: 01527 Reply
Home Health Aide, live-in caregiver with 11 years experience - Peabody, Massachusetts
- Hi, my name is Myriam and I am a home health aide/live-in caregiver with eleven years experience caring for patients with Alzheimer's, dementia, cancer, stroke, Parkinson's, diabetes, bedridden, urostomy, catheterized bags and feeding tubes. I am also experience in testing blood sugar, vital signs and giving medications. I assist with showers, dressing, shopping, meal prep, light house keeping and laundry, I also assist with doc's appointment, pick up prescription, medication reminder, take them out for lunch, dinner, play cards, do puzzles, art and crafts or what the patients hobbies maybe or be a companion to them. I love helping others cause it makes me feel good and a better person. Zip: 01960 Reply
Experienced with people of all ages and disabilities - Sandwich, Massachusetts
- Do you need help taking care of a loved one? I have experience with people of all ages and disabilities. It's my job to help your loved one be more independent in their day to day lives. I will help your love one with daily living task: 1. Bathing 2. dressing 3. meal prep 4. medicatioon reminders. 5 doctor appointments 6. social outings. If you want someone that is caring respectfull, proffesional than please call Kim. Zip: 02563 Reply
Personal Care Assistant - Plymouth, Massachusetts
- I have worked in this field for a year and I love it. It is very rewarding to lend a helping hand to someone that needs it. I have had several clients. Each are very different. I clean, cook, shop, drive to doctor appointments, take clients to recreational activities, if clients need some more personal care such as bathing and sometimes I am a companion for someone who wants company. Basically, I will accommodate the client with his or her own personal needs and wants. Zip: 02360 Reply
French student looking for work as Caregiver - Boston, Massachusetts
- Hello, My name is Justine and I am a French student that just arrived in Boston (correspondance education). I am not a certified nurse but I did two years of nurse school and worked with the elderly a lot in the hospital and nursing home. I also took care of my grandmother with Parkinson's and a hip broken and my grandfather with a cancer. So, I am confortable with taking care of seniors with special needs. I am available to work now full time. Zip: 02116 Reply
19 years of experience, specializing in dementia/Alzheimer's - Hull, Massachusetts
- I bring with me 19 years of experience, specializing in dementia/Alzheimer's. Currently and for the last 11 years, I have cared for 3 members of 1 family. My dear friend Jack, who is the last one alive, could be going into a facility very soon, so this job will finally be at its end. I am passionate about treating seniors, especially those who can sometimes not speak for themselves, with the respect and dignity that they deserve. Bringing joy to them is my goal. Making sure that the end of their time on earth is joyful and comfortable can be a challenge, but I am up to the task! I have been told many times that I do it with flare, so to speak. Before working for this family, I worked at Sunrise Assisted Living for a year, as well as a caring for a number of different people, in their homes. I have cared for people that did not have cognitive issues as well and found this to be just as rewarding. I believe we all have a niche in this life. This is one of mine! I am very good at what I do, because I have true empathy for others. Thank you, Helene Zip: 02045 Reply
Reliable Caregiver Available - Onset, Massachusetts
- I'm looking to become a caregiver for in my community. I enjoy cooking, cleaning and performing any health care activity's of daily living. I am reliable and understand how things are when you depend on a someone to care or be there for your loved one. Please consider me a serious candidate. Zip: 02558 Reply
Caregiver, Companion for your mom or your aunt - Cotuit, Massachusetts
- Experienced caregiver, companion available days, nights and/or weekends. Enjoy walks, reading, games, crafts, the great outdoors, sitting in the sun, the beach and a good laugh. Great cook, and willing to do light housecleaning, laundry, errands, etc. Looking for an elderly woman to share conversations, jokes, wisdom and worldly knowledge. I'm quiet, patient, easy going and a Red Sox fan. I have a positive attitude, read self-improvement books, but I don't own a TV, and I don't swear, drink or smoke. I like cats and dogs that don't jump on me. Zip: 02635 Reply
Caregiver - East Falmouth, Massachusetts
- I am a professional women who has spent her adult life caring for clients. I am compassionate, kind, loyal and honest. I have had many different clients through out the years who I have provided with companionship, housekeeping, shopping, driving to appointments and preparing quality meals. I enjoy the company of elders and find I learn more about wisdom and patience through them. Zip: 02536 Reply
Caregiver Seeking Employment - Milton, Massachusetts
- Honest, reliable, patient, and caring. Looking to contribute my care to the well being of others as a companion, errands, light house hold chores, safety and pleasure.
Zip: 02368 Reply
Companion For Seniors - Belmont, Massachusetts
- Mature woman with 23 years of health care experience is available for the senior in their home. Assisting with daily care such as medication reminders, lite housekeeping, shopping, going for walks, etc. I have my own car. Very reliable and dependable. Have references and resume. Regards, Carolann
Zip: 02148 Reply
LPN, PCA Available - Worcester, Massachusetts
- Caregiver Available - I have been in the homecare setting twenty years. I have also worked in long term care facilities first as a CNA for 18 years and as an lpn for 11 years. I have worked primarily with the elderly population doing homecare. I can handle medications, any wound treatments, g-tubes, trachs, suctioning, ADLS, ROM, lifting, hoya lifts, etc. I especially enjoy caring for loved ones in their own home where they are comfortable. I also enjoy the attention you can give to clients at home and the socialization . Many times in the long-term care environment you don't have time to socialize with the residents due to the many residents you are responsible for. Zip: 01604 Reply
Angels of Care - Woburn, Massachusetts
- We are two HHA looking for a job with the same client. List of what we do: Personal Care: Shower, Bed Baths, Grooming, Incontinence Care, Medication Assistance, Medication management, Worked collaboratively with visiting nurses, hospice care, Wound Care, Hospice patients, Bed bound, Run errands, Light housekeeping, Drive available for appointments etc. We can discuss the salary.
Zip: 01801 Reply
Private Duty - Worcester, Massachusetts
- Competent, reliable, experienced, mature caregiver available to work full-time live-out. Nursing student about to graduate next year with my bachelor degree. I am an experienced Certified Nurse Aide with over 5 years of experience in working with seniors. I have taken care of patients with a wide range of medical conditions, and have also had more than 150 hours of nursing experience during my clinical experiences. I am outgoing, cheerful, engaging and enjoy helping and conversing with the elderly. I'm also very reliable and trustworthy. I assist in daily hygiene and skin care, medication reminders, accompany patient to doctor appointments. I perform range of motion therapy, do assist in transfer from bed to wheelchair and back, familiar and experienced with mechanical lifts as well. I have no problem doing light housework, and laundry. I look forward to working with you. Best regards.
Zip: 01605 Reply
Seeking a Live-in Companion on South Shore - Plymouth, Massachusetts
- I am looking for a live in companion situation in the Plymouth, MA area. I am a quiet, single, professional female. I work as a manager of group homes for adults with disabilities. I can provide transportation, assistance with medial appointments, meals, medication etc. I am looking for a free room and board in exchange for companionship position. Zip: 02331 Reply
Caregiver Seeking Employment - Lowell, Massachusetts
- I am currently looking for a full-time position as a CNA or as a home health aide. I'm am willing to work Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm. I am a compassionate, reliable, and caring person. I enjoy helping people and want to further my career and become an LPN or RN.
Zip: 01850 Reply
Caregiver, Companion Available - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Competent, reliable, experienced, mature caregiver available to work full-time live-out, or part-time live-in. Allied medical background, CNA/HHA trained. I am outgoing, cheerful, engaging and enjoy helping and conversing with the elderly. Likewise am reliable and trustworthy. I assist in daily hygiene and skin care, medication reminders, accompany patient to doctor appointments. I perform range of motion therapy, do assist transfers bed to wheelchair and back, familiar and experienced with mechanical lifts as well. I am knowledgeable and comfortable in performing bowel protocol, digital stimulation and wound care. I do healthy and creative meal preparation, light housework, and laundry. Cases that I have experience with are patients with dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's, Lou Gehrig's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, COPD, Post Op Surgery, Hip Replacement, and simply old age. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you and have a nice day.
Zip: 02139 Reply
18 Years Experience In Home Care - Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Private duty 15 years experience with 3 years hospice. Excellent references. Available part or full time. Personal care, errands, and light housekeeping.
Zip: 02532 Reply
Home Health Aide - Orleans, Massachusetts
- I worked for over a year for a 101 year old gentleman, until he passed away (God rest his soul). I am a Purdue Alumni and yet I find this line of work most rewarding. I am back in college and would like to continue with Care Giving throughout my tenure. I am compassionate, enthusiastic, responsible and dependable. I find the human touch and companionship being necessities with a human being. I am eager to get back to work and meet and bond with a new client and their family. Zip: 02653 Reply
Elder Care Services - Woburn, Massachusetts
- I'm a certified home health aide with over 10 years of experience working for the elderly in private homes, nursing homes, residential assisted living & hospice care. Care includes; personal care, light house-keeping, companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, errands etc. I'm available full-time for long hours, over nights, day/night shifts & can work on public holidays. Zip: 01801 Reply
Certified Home Health Aide, Male - Barnstable, Massachusetts
- I am an experienced Certified Home Health Aide, trustworthy, responsible, hard working, with references. I have been a CHHA for 17 years, worked as a CNA for a period of ten years, I am an Emergency Medical Technician with over ten years experience. I am CPR and First Aid certified. I have extensive experience with geriatric care including Alzheimer's. Looking for $10/hour. Thank you. Zip: 02630 Reply
RN Seeking Home Care - Bradford, Massachusetts
- RN seeking per diem homecare, child or adult, on an on-call basis. References upon request. Must be within 20 miles of Haverhill/Bradford area. Zip: 01835 Reply
Companion For Seniors - Belmont, Massachusetts
- Mature woman with 23 years of health care experience is available for the senior in their home. Assisting with daily care such as medication reminders, lite housekeeping, shopping, going for walks, etc. I have my own car. Very reliable and dependable. Have references and resume. Regards, Carolann Zip: 02148 Reply
Families - Subscribe Today!
A Two Month Subscription is only $60.00
Please submit payment using the PayPal button below. Note:
you don't have to have a PayPal account; your credit card is welcome. We will send you a
confirmation by email. When you receive our email confirmation, you may place your Ad in
our classifieds and contact the caregivers listed.